As a company that values its customers, we strive to provide you with an experience that makes you feel confident in your purchase and use of our products and services. We hope your selection brings you many years of enjoyment.
Our Return/Refund Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days to any Keller and George Jewelers or Kellerandgeorge.com. Or you may exchange it within 30 days of purchase at any Keller and George Jewelers.* Watches may be returned within 30 days at any Keller and George Jewelers or Kellerandgeorge.com. Or exchanged within 30 days at any Keller and George Jewelers.* Watches must be in original condition (unworn and unaltered) and accompanied by the original packaging, instructions and warranty documents. *Exchanges are not accepted at Kellerandgeorge.com.
Kellerandgeorge.com purchases shipped to a store may only be returned to any Keller and George Jewelers store location.
If you purchased an item from Kellerandgeorge.comand had it shipped directly to you, please follow the instructions on your packing slip (also listed below )
1. Indicate the return reason in the Return Reason column on the front of the packing slip next
to the line item you are returning.
2. Include your packing slip and all original documentation with your merchandise (you may
want to make a copy of your packing slip for yourself).
3. Affix the pre-printed return shipping label from the front of your packing slip to the
outside of your shipping box.
4. Affix the return address label from the front of your packing slip to the top left corner
of your shipping box.
5. Please ship your merchandise pre-paid and insured for the full purchase price to the address
indicated on your packing slip.
Your packing slip must accompany your return.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed.
We will credit your original method of payment excluding delivery charges within 3 weeks of receiving your return
Kellerandgeorge.com is not responsible for merchandise that it does not receive or that is not returned in accordance with these terms.